Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beauty Bite: Curly hair, Curly Lashes, Who Knew?

My day begins with hair.

Not my own, my two daughters'.

Generally the fun choices involve tiny french braids or the proverbial pink sponge rollers. They go to bed with damp hair and in the morning I'll run the blow dryer quickly over their hair, and voila!  Curls where there once were none.

I bet you already know these hair tricks and the magic of blow dryers on something round.

But here's something I didn't know until today. Where have I been? Who knew?

Use your blow dryer to heat your eyelash curler. Once heated, 30 seconds or so, hold the curler at the base of your lashes and voilรก!


Curls where there once were none!


*I use the Shu Uemura eyelash curler that I purchased at Nordstroms for $19. I haven't tried cheaper curlers and from what I have read you shouldn't either. 




No comments:

Post a Comment