Sunday, February 20, 2011

Beauty Bite - Vaseline Revitalizing Gel

While at Target this caught my eye.

Then before I knew it, it was in my cart. I am a sucker for the smell of cocoa butter. Summer anyone? Perfect to buy in the middle of the winter. Right? Wrong!

While Vaseline Intensive Care Revitalizing Gel comes from a brand I love (their intensive care lotion smells great and works beautifully on dry skin) this product falls way below the quality I expect.

After a hot bath I slathered my legs and put on my pajamas. I was a sticky, gooey mess - although I did smell like an appealing candy store. Sounds kind of sexy when I type it out - the reality though was just a mess. I wouldn't buy this product again and will stick with my Neutrogena Body Oil until something better hits the Target shelves.





No comments:

Post a Comment