Thursday, February 10, 2011

ADD Anyone?

I have so many things I want to share with my readers. Products, books, athletic wear, recipes and the list goes on.

Here's what I've noticed so far: it isn't easy writing a blog - and this after two entries!  I have to find an interesting idea and then make the other 1,000 ideas in my brain shut up. I am trying to write in a way that is appealing, not pretentious and also quick to a point.

I've concluded screw all of the above.

I have no idea if anyone ever will read this.  If you do, hang on tight because I'm going to take you all over my brain's map and we'll see where we end up.

I look forward to hearing from you with your ideas and snarky comments. All of which I will  most likely ignore.

Unless you're nice and helpful. Then we can talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment