Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Um...It's My Lipstick


I was walking through MOA and what did I spy? Wonder Woman!

I loved Wonder Woman when I was growing up. Remember Linda Carter, squeezed into her teeny, tiny little bikini? She kicked ass. While my friends wanted to play Charlie's Angels, I was partial to Wonder Woman because she was STRONG. I like that in women.

Back to MOA. There's an employee in their MAC store dressed as Wonder Woman except she's wearing a god-awful bright yellow eye shadow. I don't know how anyone thinks yellow eye shadow is attractive and I feel the same way about yellow nail polish. Really? Yuck.

There wasn't a lot in the makeup line that turned me on to be honest. The colors were fine, but nothing special, except the lipstick.

I love MAC lipstick, so moisturizing, wears well and generally pretty colors.

I bought 'Heroine' which is a bronzy, brownish shade.


I like this shade a lot. I don't LOVE it, but I really like it.

On to the lipstick tube design. Doesn't it look like something you'd buy at the Smitten Kitten? It does now that I mention it doesn't it?

My husband thought so.

Also, the tube also looks like a fancy-dancy tampon holder.

Can't you just see it? A Wonder Woman tampon?

Or better yet, the Wonder Woman adult toy.

It's all in the design people.

All in all, this is a fun item. Nice wearing lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment