Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lemony Delight


During my weekly Target run, I spotted 'Sun Drenched Lemon Sugar Scrub' created by One. There was only one container on the shelf and I debated whether or not to treat myself.

I'm so glad I did.

I brought the container home and after opening I was greeted with a heavenly lemon scent - it smelled like a lemon drop tastes. Delightful!

The first time I tried I scrub I was in the shower. I wouldn't recommend this approach - I had a hard time opening the jar and then I was worried I'd get water in it. This product should be revered! Save it for when you have time to soak in the tub, preferably with dimmed lights, candles going, a glass of wine. You get the picture.

Anyway. Back to the shower.

I applied the scrub to my loofah and scrubbed my arms, back and feet. The scrub feels gritty in a good clean way and again the smell is so wonderful.

After drying off I felt invigorated, my skin felt soft and my bathroom smelled of fresh lemons.

Next time I'll soak in the tub, get my hubby to scrub my whole back and I'll have lemon drops on hand so I can taste the wonderful smell.

I contacted the One company because I couldn't find the product anywhere on the web or the Target website and I wanted a .jpg. I was informed this is a brand new item to Target - I had the great fortune of spotting it early! They have other items for sale at Target and I plan on making my way through the line. I really like their company web site and here's a blip on their philosophy I like too:

'ONE is committed to promoting natural beauty without compromising the beauty of the earth, providing eco-friendly products in recyclable, plastic-free packaging to rejuvenate the spirit and save the planet.'

You can find them at onebathandbody.com

This is a must buy if you deserve a little treat. And even if you don't.

I also think this would make a great gift in someone's Easter basket - maybe my mother-on-law's?

Enjoy and let me know what you think of this great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment