Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ah, Does Something Smell Funky? Oh. It Was Me.

I'm currently focusing on becoming certified in Spin and Kettlebell. I've been working out hard and pretty intense.

I love the rush of a tough workout, the sweat pouring off me. But. The smell, the wet armpits? Not so much.

I sweat like a woMAN, I am fierce, I am strong. I smelled like a gym locker room and so did my tshirts.

I went to the dermatologist to see what the heck was wrong with me. She gave me a prescription for some super-strength, toxic potion. It gave me a rash. A very, very painful rash.

I was then told by the same doctor that she could Botox my pits, stop the sweat all together. Are you kidding me? Poisin to stop the toxins my body is trying to rid me off?

I thought I would have to live with stinky old me, ROAR at my athletism, curse anyone who questioned where the rank odor was coming from.

Until.

This:

I have run. I have lifted. I have done Spin sprints and hills. I have put this product to the test.

And it's passed! A+!!

I have had no rashes. No irritation. No problem, no worries.

I recommend this one. And it can be found...where else? Target, the rock star of all stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment