Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Day Health Beauty

I'm on a personal journey for beautiful cosmetics, great books/music and first and foremost weight loss/great health.

I found this somewhere on the web, and I'm going to do it! Starting on the proverbial Monday. Cliche I know, but tomorrow it is.

I'll report here periodically as to how I'm doing.

I've explored Primal eating before and read Mark's Daily Apple for inspiration so the Primal diet concept is not new to me, BUT following it precisely for 30 days will be a personal challenge.

I know I can do it. The bummer is I'm already missing cream in my coffee and I haven't even started yet. I love starting my day with coffee and cream. Tomorrow it will be black.

I'll keep you posted. I hope you'll consider joining me in this venture. Nothing says beauty to the world better than good health. And an appropriate BMI.

Let me know how it goes. Best of luck to both of us!

The

No comments:

Post a Comment