Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stuff's Come A Long Way - Shampoo

A few years ago I had an appendectomy. I was in the hospital a few days and I mentioned to the nurse I really wanted a shower. "Oh, honey," she said. "Tomorrow you can shower, how about I give you a dry shampoo for now to freshen you up?"

Kind of her. Except she didn't mention while my hair might feel squeaky clean, it would feel like straw and look even worse. I have no idea the product brand I used. I vowed to never use dry shampoo again unless I was hit by a bus and laid up for WEEKS, not days.

Fast forward to yesterday, when I spotted this at Target:


Suave Dry Shampoo.

Here's what I wrote on the Target review:

'I picked up Suave Dry Shampoo yesterday at Stillwater Target. I'm not one to go without washing, but I was asked to review this product from a friend and at under $3, who can go wrong?

I sprayed my daughter's hair this morning at the roots, her hair looked fresh and she commented on how soft it felt. Added bonus - the stuff smells fantastic! Truly great smelling.

If you're in a pinch and don't have time to shower, or have kids who are reluctant to shower, this is your go-to product.'

There you have it. I personally would have to be bed-ridden again to skip a shower, but this would be fine in a pinch and great for my daughters.

Thumbs UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment